About Me

Hi there, and welcome to the Dirt Road Sweetheart! 
I am Isabelle, a girl who always has a story to tell.  I started this blog to share my projects, adventures, and personal opinion with y'all. I live in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania, with my amazing parents Jeremy and Sarah. I have two siblings, Alexa my little sister and my cousin Scott who is more of a big brother to me. And I have a dog named Dixie, she's a Bulldog/Lab mix and is as rotten and spoiled as ever.  I'm a dirt road livin', horse lovin', tomboy/country girl who isn't afraid to stand her ground. I love spending time with my family and friends even if they live far away, they mean a lot to me. I also love music, I started taking piano lessons when I was 8, and I taught myself the guitar. I really enjoy traveling and exploring new places and trying new things.  God has definitely blessed me with a God fearing/honoring household that reads the 1611 King James Bible, I accepted the Lord into my heart as my Savior at the age of 5 and as a teenager the Lord called me into the ministry. Even though I don't know exactly what or where He's called me to, I know He's got a wonderful plan instore for me and my life.
 
But enough about me, please enjoy the Dirt Road Sweetheart. 

Let your light show shine before men, that they may see your good works,
and glorify you Father which is in Heaven.
-Matthew 5:16 KJV
 

Comments