Tennessee 2019




My family loves the Smoky Mountains. This was our 4th year going to Tennessee. My family and I were on our way to our favorite vacation spot in the world. The ride down was a long 8 hours, so to past the time we played games, sang songs, and slept most of the way down. We were going to stay in a cabin for half of the week, then on the weekend we would stay at the Wilderness at the Smokies. We left on Saturday to go to see some friends in Johnson City and we stayed the night. The next morning we went to church with them, after that we left to meet up with my other family to check into the cabin and we ate lunch at Golden Corral. In the cabin my parents, my sister, and I had our own floor, then my grandma got her own floor, and my other family Shawn, Susan, and Scott had the basement. I had the loft room with my sister, it was so amazing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
 

       The next day we went to the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge, I got to hold a piece of the real Titanic. It was so amazing. For lunch we ate at the Applewood Restaurant, they have the best apple-fritters in Tennessee. Then we went back to the cabin for the night. Tuesday we went to Cades Cove to get our family pictures, and then we ate Italian food back at the cabin. The next day we went go-carting and I won the race both times, then we went to Top Jump trampoline park. It had a huge indoor trampoline and rock climbing park. Then in the afternoon we went to the Hatfield and McCoy's dinner feast, the Christmas Disaster. What an amazing show, I even got to be in it. 

   



  Finally, our last day in Tennessee came, we checked out of our cabin and went to Wilderness At The Smokies, a big indoor outdoor water park. They have four water slides, a wave pool, kids water playground with a huge water bucket, that dumps water right on you, and big indoor outdoor hot tub. I think we spent 6 or 8 hours in the water park, and for supper we had there delicious pizza. Leaving day came faster then we wanted it to. We packed up the luggage and went on our way to see my cousins in Virginia. We went to this amazing pizza place called OIP (Original Italian Pizza) it had a salad and pizza bar, it was very delicious. Then Sunday came the day we finally went home to Pennsylvania. I never really realized how much I missed home.                                                                                                                                                           
                 

And of course, I got to share a picture of the horses I seen in Cades Cove    









                                                                                          
                                     

Comments